1. Develop trust by providing answers.
2. Create consistent quality standards for content.
3. Reach out to earn valuable links.
4. Distribute link juice to other internal pages.
5. Welcome user-generated content.
6. Invest in long-form, informative content.
7. Curate reputable sources.
8. Take advantage of no-follow linking.
9. Opt for long, natural language keywords.
10. Limit the ads and self promotion.
10 SEO Tips from Wikipedia to Outrank Your CompetitorsPosted by clickfire under Online Marketing
From http://www.business2community.com 2396 days ago
Who Voted for this Story
Top BizSugar Users
This week's most active BizSugar users. Join Them!
2395 days ago