Q4sales commented on the following stories on BizSugar
Good post, Miranda. I enjoyed the ideas behind writing for other or writing for myself. I find I'm always doing a mix of both. For a variety of reasons. But mostly, writing for others helps build traffic to MY OWN work, too. The pay for writing has gone down because many site owners "give" you a link to your own work, thus helping to promote your site and giving it linklove. "
John offers an excellent, truly excellent, summary of ways to think about your web presence. In my work with helping small companies build website and retail traffic (using online means), I share some of these same tips, but I learned a bunch of new ones today!"
I'm going to use some of SocialMouth's ideas in my work at SalesKickstart.com. It is helpful and useful. Scroll down to the section on Google Analytics: "But we need to back up for a second because GA is going to measure Conversion based on a visitor reaching a specific location in your blog. It’s called Goal URL and conversion gets tracked as soon as your reader hits that page." "Create a Goal URL page""
This is an awesome post. Lots of comments, discussion. I added some thoughts around smartphone adoption. I believe in LBS and FB and mobile trends in general, but in US market, 25% of mobile phones are smart phones. What are you doing with the other 75% of your market?"
Completely agree with you Stoney. "Instead of trying to hit the moving target of search engine algorithms, it's far better to chase your site's performance analytics." is a far better approach. I watch my and customers analytics regularly, perhaps too much!"