Female founders have a hard time securing venture capital. Is the landscape improving—and why is VC funding so hard for women to get in the first place? Read More

Is VC Funding the Real Unicorn in Silicon Valley?

Is VC Funding the Real Unicorn in Silicon Valley?              - http://articles.bplans.com Avatar Posted by brianamorgaine under Raising Capital
From http://articles.bplans.com 1249 days ago
Made Hot by: fundpr on August 24, 2017 6:44 am
Venture capital has always been elusive, but some say now more than ever. Is getting VC funding even possible? Let's find out. Read More
Whether you are lооking tо ѕtаrt a new company оr уоu аrе running аn еѕtаbliѕhеd business, оnе thing mоrе thаn likely iѕ thаt at ѕоmе роint in timе уоu will rеԛuirе Business Funding. It could bе tо hеlр уоu start уоur journey оr tо help you bring уоur еxiѕting business to the next level, whiсhеvеr Read More
Lots of people are enamored with the idea of crowdfunding campaigns as a great way of raising money for their businesses, however, is it always the best option for you?
Read More
It is hard to predict what the future of fintech will look like. But there is no doubt that it is already having a significant impact on our monetary transactions. As a result, it cannot help but affect the opportunities available to small businesses.

Find out more here. Read More
Finding affordable funding for your business is one of the most critical elements for success. We take an in-depth look at all the current financing options. Read More

Creative Business Funding Methods to Consider

Creative Business Funding Methods to Consider - https://www.fundingnote.com Avatar Posted by ivanpw under Raising Capital
From https://www.fundingnote.com 1353 days ago
Made Hot by: fusionswim on May 12, 2017 2:39 am
Applying for a business loan is challenging, but not impossible. Here are different and unique methods of finding funding for your business. Read More
When your business is in trouble, it's understandable that you'd do just about anything to save it. However, as things improve, you could be doing your business a disservice by not refinancing your high-interest debt and replacing it with a more reasonably-priced source of capital. That's why small Read More

Debt Can Be Your Business's Best Friend

Debt Can Be Your Business\'s Best Friend - https://bondstreet.com Avatar Posted by samanthanovick under Raising Capital
From https://bondstreet.com 1391 days ago
Made Hot by: JoshRed on April 4, 2017 11:47 am
Only 0.07% of business receive VC, a highly publicized form of equity financing. So, how do the other 99.93% of businesses obtain the capital they need to grow? Read More
Crowdfunding is an alternative method of financing for the small business owner who wants to raise business capital from a large number of people or organizations. Today, crowdfunding has become an increasingly popular method of financing – not only for small businesses, but also for individuals, g Read More

Share your small business tips with the community!
Share your small business tips with the community!
Share your small business tips with the community!
Share your small business tips with the community!